DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2tjjj/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The life segment is the second-largest in the Bulgarian insurance industry, accounting for 15.2% of its gross written premium in 2012. Life insurance penetration decreased from 0.4% in 2008 to 0.3% in 2012 and is expected to remain at 0.3% in 2017. The gross written premium registered by the segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.0%.
- The Bulgarian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Bulgarian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bulgaria
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Bulgarian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Bulgaria
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- The life segment is the second-largest in the Bulgarian insurance industry, accounting for 15.2% of its gross written premium in 2012.
- The tax rate is expected to make bank deposits less popular among Bulgarians and make some of them divert a proportion of their savings to life insurance products.
- Bulgarian life insurers are heavily dependent upon agencies, which accounted for 47% of the total new business gross written premium collected in 2012.
- The Bulgarian life insurance segment is concentrated, with the five leading life insurers together accounting for 67.4% of the segment's written premiums in 2012.
- As of 2012, 16 companies had licenses to conduct life insurance business.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Bulgarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Bulgarian Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Segment Outlook
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz Bulgaria Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Bulstrad Life Vienna Insurance Group
- DZI Insurance
- Uniqa Life
- UBB-Alico Life Insurance Company
- Grawe Bulgaria Life Insurance
- Alico Bulgaria Life Insurance Company
- Groupama Zhivotozastrahovane EAD
- Generali Life Insurance AD
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2tjjj/life_insurance_in