DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqw3sq/china_dairy) has announced the addition of the "China Dairy Market 2014" report to their offering.
This is a report on the Chinese Dairy Industry.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage across the Milk, Chilled Dairy, Cream, Cheese and Butter Fat categories
The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value $, 2008-2014F
- Manufacturer supply (2010-2013 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications
- Company Volume Share by Product Type 2010-2013
The following categories are further segmented into the following product types:
- Hard Cheese - Cheddar, Edam, Emmental, Gouda, Havarti, Italian Hard Cheese and Other Hard Cheese
- Soft Cheese - Brie, Camembert and Other Soft Cheese
- White Cheese - Mozzarella, Cream Cheese, Feta, Mascarpone, Cottage Cheese and Other White Cheese
- Blue Cheese - Italian Blue Cheese, Roquefort, Other Blue Cheese
- Processed Cheese - Portions, Slices, Blocks/Cans, Grated, Spreads and Other Processed Cheese
- Yogurt - Probiotic, Light and Regular Varieties
- Drinking Yogurt - Probiotic, Light and Regular Varieties
Industrial applications of dairy products should be treated with caution when comparing data across categories.
For the purposes of the categories profiled in this report, Cheese utilised for further processing into processed cheese products is not included in order to avoid double counting. Similarly, the Powdered Milk category analyses products used in the retail and food service channels. Powdered Milk does not include milk powder (e.g. skimmed milk or full cream) destined for further food applications (i.e. bakery, ice cream) or being processed into other dairy products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqw3sq/china_dairy