DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clx5p7/india_2014_wealth) has announced the addition of the "India 2014 Wealth Book" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in India. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in India. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of India HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Size of the Indian wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth- Details of the development,
challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private
banking sector in India
- There were 248,176 HNWIs in India in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.26 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5,077,042.
- In 2013, Indian HNWI numbers fell by 1.2%, following a 2.9% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Indian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 34% to reach 358,057 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 44% to reach US$1.99 trillion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Indian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
8 About WealthInsight
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clx5p7/india_2014_wealth