DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5g2xb/afl_supporters) has announced the addition of the "AFL Supporters Profile" report to their offering.
This target profile report provides a broad understanding of your target audience in terms of demographics, attitudes, activities and media usage. The information included in each of these areas is outlined below.
- Demographics include: Gender, Age, States, Education, Work Status, Income, Occupation, Socio-Economic Status*, Discretionary Expenditure*, Life-cycles and Household Lifecycle*, Generations* and the Roy Morgan Values Segments** for the target profile.
- Attitudes include: Health and Fitness, Government and Society, Environment, Personal, Shopping and Products, Food, Advertising and Media, Family and Home, Finance and Holidays.
- Activities include: Eating Out/Fast Food, Leisure Activities, General Entertainment, TV Sport Watched, Sports and Activities Participated In.
- This profile also includes the segmentation of the Roy Morgan Values Segments**
- Media includes an Overview of Media usage, Usage of Newspapers, Magazines, Commercial TV, Radio, Internet, Cinema, Addressed Mail, Unaddressed Mail, Type of Newspapers Read, Type of Magazines Read, Time of Day Watched TV, Channel Watched, and Type of TV Show Watched.
- There is also extra information included in the additional insights section, which includes topline information on: Holiday, Finance, Gambling, Telecommunications and Retail behaviours.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5g2xb/afl_supporters