ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--French toast and freshly squeezed orange juice is sweet, but a clean home is what moms really dream about for Mother’s Day. According to a recent survey1, seventy-five percent (75%) of moms would prefer a clean home on Mother’s Day to being served breakfast in bed. In addition, sixty percent (60%) of moms would most prefer a clean house over other gift options like candy, flowers and a card. Scotch-Brite™ understands that a clean home feels good and this Mother’s Day they are calling on dads and kids to give the gift of clean.
“Moms think that clean feels good, which isn’t a surprise as many of us at 3M are moms and a clean home is a huge treat,” said Mariana Quiroga, marketing and sales director for 3M’s Home Care business. “Dads and kids don’t need to worry—Scotch-Brite has made it easier than ever to get that ‘feel good clean’. Almost as easy as buying flowers, Moms can finally get what they really want for Mother’s Day—that clean home feeling and a break from chores.”
The full line of Scotch-Brite tools includes:
- Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge – Removes tough, baked-on messes for quick, tough jobs
- Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge – Won’t trap food – even eggs & cheese won’t stick
- Scotch-Brite Brand Family of Dishwands – Keep hands out of the mess
- Scotch-Brite Printed Dishcloth – Controls odors and resists bacteria in the cloth
- Scotch-Brite Premium Kitchen Dishcloth – Absorbs more than ordinary cotton dishcloths
- Scotch-Brite Toilet Scrubber – All-in-one cleaning that fits under the rim
- Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Shower Scrubber – Sturdy extendable handle cleans hard-to-reach places
Scotch-Brite products are available at mass retailers, drug stores and home improvement centers. For more information on the product or where to buy them, visit Scotch-Brite.com.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
3M and Scotch-Brite are trademarks of 3M.
1 OmniBus Scotch-Brite Survey, April 2014