DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwl34f/3q_2013_middle) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "3Q.2013 Middle East Fixed line, Cable and Broadband Operator Forecast" to their offering.
This Middle East Fixed line, Cable and Broadband Operator Forecast Report covers operator, carrier, ISP, Multichannel TV (IPTV, CATV, DTT, DTH) and VoIP subscription breakdowns by technology. Technologies covered include: xDSL, Cable modem, Ethernet including UTP / FTP, Fixed Wireless Broadband, FTTx, LTE, Powerline, Satellite, VDSL, and WiMax.
Also provided are details on revenue (service revenue, operating revenue), profitability (EBITDA, EBIT) and performance metrics (ARPU) for a selected group of operators, cable MSOs, and ISPs that report their fixed line financial metrics. Put together, this database has over 2 million data points in it and is one of the most comprehensive databases of its kind in the world.
Historical data from March 2003 onward and Forecast data eight quarters out from the current quarter.
Key Topics Covered:
Subscriber Connections And Technology Group
- Fixed Access Lines
- Voice Subscriptions
- Cable Modem Subscriber Connections
- Cable Telephony Subscriber Connections
- Cable TV Subscriber Connections
- DTH connections
- DTT connections
- Ethernet including UTP / FTP subscriber connections
- Fixed Wireless Access Lines
- Fixed Wireless Broadband subscriber connections
- Fixed Wireless Telephony subscriber connections
- FTTx subscriber connections
- IPTV subscriber connections
- LTE subscriber connections
- Powerline subscriber connections
- PSTN subscriber connections
- Satellite subscriber connections
- VoIP subscriber connections
- WiMax subscriber connections
- xDSL subscriber connections
- Other Network
- Business and Residential subscriber connections
- Free subscriber connections
- Pay subscriber connections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwl34f/3q_2013_middle
Source: IE Market Research Corp