DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znz56t/eu5_computed) has announced the addition of the "EU5 Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"EU5 Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed Tomography Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - High Slice Computed Tomography Systems, Low Slice Computed Tomography Systems and Mid Slice Computed Tomography Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Computed Tomography Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Computed Tomography Systems market categories - High Slice Computed Tomography Systems, Low Slice Computed Tomography Systems and Mid Slice Computed Tomography Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the EU5 Computed Tomography Systems market.
Key players covered include
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znz56t/eu5_computed