MEDFORD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Data Summit conference, opening Tuesday, May 13, will be held at the New York Hilton Midtown. Data Summit, created for IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike, delivers a comprehensive 2-day event covering the key issues in the world of data management and analysis today.
Attendees have the opportunity to attend more than 30 sessions, including preconference workshops, which begin on Monday, May 12. Sessions are led by industry-leading speakers, helping participants master leading technologies and techniques for becoming a data-driven business.
Topics to be covered include:
- The journey to becoming a data-driven enterprise
- Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, NoSQL, and in-memory databases
- Optimizing your IT infrastructure for volume, variety, velocity, and value
- Key considerations for governance, security, and privacy in the era of Big Data
- Increasing efficiency through new cloud technologies and deployment strategies
- Innovative solutions for complex data and application integration challenges
- Tools and techniques reshaping the world of business intelligence
- Solving business problems and driving innovation through analytics
The conference features the top companies in the industry in its Data Solutions Showcase. The Showcase offers a vibrant marketplace of data management and analysis solution providers to explore. Companies include, HP Autonomy, Search Technologies, Attunity Ltd., Basho Technologies, Myriad Solutions, Inc., and SiSense.
To register to attend the Data Summit conference, go to dbta.com/DataSummit/2014 or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to dbta.com/DataSummit/2014/Newsroom.aspx
About Data Summit
The Data Summit (http://www.dbta.com/DataSummit/2014/) conference focuses on a range of issues facing Big Data today as well as how organizations are leveraging it for competitive advantage.
About Information Today
Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com) is a leading publisher and conference organizer in the field of technology and technology applications in today's enterprise. In addition to producing the Data Summit conference, Information Today also publishes Database Trends and Applications magazine and its corresponding website, www.dbta.com. Other Information Today, Inc. publications include Streaming Media, KMWorld, CRM, Speech Technology, and EContent magazines.