DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98wf35/molecular) has announced the addition of the "Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Overivew, Trends & Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
This market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2013-2019.Key players of this market include Abbott Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, Novartis Diagnostics, Hologic Gen-Probe, Qiagen, and Cepheid among others.
The research report on molecular diagnostics provides detailed analysis of the global market and helps in understanding the driving forces responsible for its growth. The report discusses the molecular diagnostics market on the basis of different technologies and applications. The technology segment comprises polymerase chain reaction (PCR), transcription mediated amplification (TMA), hybridization technique, microarray, sequencing and others.
The application segment is classified into infectious diseases, blood donor screening and genomics. The genomics segmented is further classified into genetic disorders, oncology, HLA testing and pharmacogenetics testing. The infectious diseases segment comprises market for HIV infections, HAI, HCV infections and others. Market size estimates and forecasts for the period 2011 to 2019 have been provided for each of the segments in terms of USD million using 2012 as the base year. The CAGR (%) of each market segment for the forecast period 2013 to 2019 has been provided along with market size estimations.
The market has also been segmented geographically into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW), and respective market sizes and forecasts have been provided for each of these regions. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining the growth of the global molecular diagnostics market, and future opportunities has been provided in the market overview section. This section also features a detailed market attractiveness analysis and Porter's five forces analysis for the molecular diagnostics market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Rising incidence of cancer cases
- Aging population
- Increase in incidence of chronic diseases
- Increasing awareness and acceptance of companion diagnostics and personalized medicines
- Issues with reimbursement policies
- Technological advancements
- Tapping the emerging economies
- Porter's Five Force Analysis: Global Molecular Diagnostics Market
Chapter 4 Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Technology
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Transcription Mediated Amplification (TMA)
- Hybridization (ISH and FISH)
- Next-generation sequencing
Chapter 5 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Applications
- Infectious Diseases
- Global Virology
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) testing
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV) testing
- Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI) testing
- Blood Donor Screening
Chapter 6 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Geography
Chapter 7 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
Chapter 8 Recommendations
- Long term contracts with healthcare service providers
- Investing in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Broadening of distribution network
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc. (Gen-Probe)
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98wf35/molecular