MINNETONKA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Datacard Group today announced that their solutions for governments, financial organizations and other security-conscious organizations will be on display Live in Las Vegas at the CARTES America 2014 conference and expo, booth #1215. In its third year, the event will be taking place May 13-15, 2014, at The Mirage Hotel.
Datacard Group will be showcasing its platform of integrated products and solutions, which now include Entrust’s authentication and credentialing software platforms. Visitors will see demonstrations of the company’s systems, software and supplies that help secure identities and safeguard transactions in physical and digital environments for government, financial and other markets. Demonstrations will include:
- Instant Issuance Portfolio – this will feature the company’s integrated hardware and software that will showcase the simplified and secure process financial organizations and cardholders need to go through when issuing a card instantly, including applications for issuing magstripe cards or smart cards.
- Mobile Wallet Library – demonstrations will include a newly launched mobile wallet application that allows customers to implement many different aspects of mobile commerce. The new wallet library is a white label offering that allows card issuers to customize the wallet and roll it out as an extension of their existing mobile program.
- Entrust Mobile Solutions – the Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Smart Credentials transform mobile devices into multipurpose digital identities for authenticated access to logical networks, cloud applications, physical facilities and building entrances. Entrust’s mobile innovation also helps organizations leverage mobile devices for strong, easy-to-use authentication, which includes two-factor authentication, out-of-band transaction confirmation, mobile smart credentials and advanced authenticator technology (e.g., biometrics, GPS).
- Secure Identity Solutions – demonstrations will include Datacard Group’s new desktop personalization and laminating technologies that include next-generation security and durability features for ID card programs, helping organizations protect their people, programs and budget.
- Central Issuance Solutions – on display, for the first time in North America, will be Datacard Group’s fastest inline high-volume card issuance system in its portfolio, and can support virtually any card program globally including payment cards, identification cards and driver’s licenses, etc.
“With the recent news breaking about data breaches and consumer information being compromised, it is more important than ever for organizations to start discussing how various technology innovations, such as smart cards and authentication platforms, can help mitigate the risks associated with protecting data,” said Russ St. John, senior vice president of global marketing for Datacard Group. “This forum is a great opportunity to discuss migration paths for these new technologies. And, now that Datacard Group’s product portfolio includes Entrust security solutions, we look forward to showcase how our combined technologies help enable trusted identities and secure transactions for governments, financial organizations and commercial businesses.”
For more information about the show, please visit http://www.cartes-america.com/ for complete event details.
About Datacard Group
Datacard Group offers technologies for securing identities and safeguarding transactions in physical and digital environments. The company’s innovative portfolio now includes Entrust® authentication software platforms, bringing important new capabilities to tens of thousands of government agencies, financial institutions and other enterprises in more than 150 countries. Together, Datacard Group and Entrust issue more than 10 million secure identities every day, manage billions of secure transactions annually and issue a majority of the world’s financial cards. For more information, visit www.datacard.com or www.entrust.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.