DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwvsht/the_ghana_2014) has announced the addition of the "The Ghana 2014 Wealth Report" report to their offering.
Ghana is one of the fastest growing wealth markets in Africa. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Ghana, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 16 asset classes.
- Details on offshore funds and where they are held.
- Demographics including age, gender, city and sector breakdowns of HNWIs.
- Review of local wealth management industry.
- Review of local luxury and collectables industry.
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- Ghana is one of the fastest growing wealth markets in Africa with HNWI numbers rising by 56% between 2007 and 2013 and by over 400% since 2000.
- At the end of 2013, Ghanaian HNWIs held 24% (US$2.4 billion) of their wealth abroad compared to 36% in 2007.
- Financial Services is the main industry from which Ghana's HNWIs have acquired their wealth - it is the primary source of wealth for 24% of HNWIs. Other important industries for HNWIs include real estate and construction (16%), FMCG (13%) and basic materials (10%).
- There are no full service private banking offices in Ghana. However there are a number of banks that offer services for affluent customers including GT Bank, Stanbic and Fidelity Bank.
- Porsche is the only luxury car brand with a dealership in Ghana. It opened in Accra in 2012.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Political Background to Ghana
4 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
5 Analysis by Asset Class
6 Private Banks
7 Luxury Cars
- Aston Wealth Management
- deVere Group
- Fidelity Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Stanbic Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwvsht/the_ghana_2014