SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The founder, as well as the president and CEO of Fierce, Inc., leadership development and training experts, will be featured speakers at the upcoming Women in Real Life Leadership Summit (WiRL). A webinar-based conference, WiRL will feature 28 one-hour, online sessions from April 28 through May 23, each led by internationally renowned speakers, authors, and experts.
According to the organizers, the summit is designed to inspire women to develop personally and professionally, and feel more fulfilled, confident, and valued at work, at home, and in the community. To aid with this goal, WiRL’s speakers have been carefully selected for their unique ability to deliver sessions filled with insight, inspiration, and practical guidance.
Susan Scott, founder, Fierce, Inc.
- Session: Fierce Conversations...Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time
- May 1, 12:00 noon-1:00 PM PT
Author and entrepreneur Susan Scott will explain the importance of having Fierce Conversations in which people come out from behind themselves, into the conversation, making each interaction more real.
Halley Bock, president & CEO of Fierce, Inc.
- Session: Leadership Beyond Title
- May 14, 4:00-5:00 PM PT
In her presentation, Halley Bock will share insights from her own experience as a leader, including how she brings the concepts of leadership to life in her day-to-day management of Fierce, Inc.
Other prominent WiRL speakers include:
- Sally Helgesen – an internationally acclaimed author, consultant and speaker.
- Barbara Annis – a world-renowned expert on gender intelligence, inclusive leadership, and cultural intelligence.
- Susan David, Ph.D. – internationally recognized expert on the nexus of business and psychology.
- Barry Posner – an eminent scholar, researcher, bestselling author, and an award-winning educator.
- Marilyn Tam, Ph.D. – critically acclaimed business leader and global humanitarian.
- Kate White – Editor-in-Chief of Cosmopolitan for 14 years.
Anyone interested in viewing WiRL presentations can register at the following site: http://www.wirlsummit.com/register/
Fierce, Inc. is an award-winning leadership development and training company that drives results for business and education by improving workplace communication. Fierce creates authentic, energizing, and rewarding connections with colleagues and customers through skillful conversations that lead to successful outcomes and measurable ROI. Tailored to any organization, Fierce principles and methods translate across the globe, ensure individual and collective success, and develop skills that are practical, easy-to-learn and can be applied immediately. Fierce’s programs have been successfully implemented at blue-chip companies, non-profits, and educational organizations worldwide, including Ernst & Young, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, CARE, and Crate & Barrel. Fierce has received numerous industry and business accolades. The company has been honored as an Inc. 500|5000 company four times, in 2011 was named to TrainingIndustry.com’s “Companies to Watch” list, and in 2011 and 2012 selected to Seattle Business magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington lists.