LUND, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
On Probi´s (STO:PROB) Annual General Meeting on 29 April, 2014, the following was resolved:
· The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and the Boards proposal for a dividend for the financial year 2013 corresponding to 0.75 SEK per share. The record date was set for May 5, 2014.
· The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2013.
· The board shall consist of seven members without any deputies. Reelected members were Benedicte Fossum, Mats Lidgard, Per Lundin, Declan McFadden, Jan Nilsson and Eva Redhe Ridderstad. Newly elected was Jörn Andreas. Per Lundin was reelected as Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with the nomination commitees proposal.
· The board fee was decided to a total of 1,200,000 SEK, whereof 300,000 SEK to the chairman and 150,000 SEK to each of the other members.
· Re-election of the registered public accounting firm Deloitte AB, and Per-Arne Pettersson as principal auditor.
· The board´s proposal regarding guidelines for renumeration of senior executives was approved.
· The Probi nomination committee shall consist of three shareholder representatives and the Annual General Meeting selected Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jimmy Bengtsson (Skandia Liv) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University).
The CEO´s presentation will be available on www.probi.se.
The information is such that Probi AB must disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
Probi AB is a Swedish publicly traded biotechnology company that develops effective and well-documented probiotics. Through its research, Probi has created a strong product portfolio in the gastrointestinal health and immune system areas. The products are available to consumers in more than 30 countries worldwide. The customers are leading food, health-product and pharmaceutical companies in the Functional Food and Consumer Healthcare segments. Probi had sales of MSEK 102 in 2013. The Probi share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Small-cap. Probi has approximately 3,500 shareholders. Read more on www.probi.se.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com