DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2p8rtc/french_hospital) has announced the addition of the "French Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market 2014" report to their offering.
This new report contains 231 pages, 13 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in French hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high, medium, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2p8rtc/french_hospital