DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnqd6x/india_rare_gases) has announced the addition of the "India Rare Gases Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The Indian rare gases market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2014-19.
The demand for rare gases is primarily driven by the lighting segment, wherein neon, xenon and krypton are used due to their light-emitting properties on electrical excitation. Though the lighting industry is a major demand driver for these gases, the demand in this segment is expected to decline due to increasing usage of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). However, growing medical applications, such as lasers and medical imaging, coupled with applications in green buildings is expected to provide the vital support to the rare gases market in the country. The major players in the rare gases market in India include K-Air Specialty Gases Pvt. Ltd., Praxair India, Inox Air Products, Linde India, Air Liquide and Bhuruka Gases.
In the periodic table, noble gases can be located at the far right column, which includes Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon, and Radon. Out of these six gases, neon, krypton and xenon are known as rare gases, due to the fact that these gases are not abundant in atmospheric air. All these three gases cumulatively constitute about 0.019% of atmospheric air. Rare gases are produced by fractional distillation of atmospheric air, using an Air Separation Unit (ASU). Production of these gases is feasible in large ASUs, typically with capacity of 2,000 metric tons per day (TPD) of liquid oxygen, in order to recover enough volume of rare gases to justify production cost. This validates the fact that production of rare gases is dependent on demand for oxygen, as higher oxygen production yields higher volumes of rare gases.
Key topics covered by "India Rare Gases Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" include:
- India Rare Gases Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis: Krypton, Neon and Xenon
- Application Market Analysis by Consumption Volume
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
- Analyst View
- Global Rare Gases Market
- India Rare Gases Market Outlook
- India Neon Gases Market Outlook
- India Krypton Gases Market Outlook
- India Xenon Gases Market Outlook
- India Rare Gases Market Trade Analysis
- India Rare Gases Market Dynamics
- India Rare Gas Market Trends & Developments
- India Policy & Regulatory Framework
- India Economic Outlook
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
- Research Methodology
- Air Liquide India
- Bhuruka Gases
- INOX Air Products
- K-Air Specialty Gases Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde India
- Praxair India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnqd6x/india_rare_gases.