DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq32qc/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
During 2014-19, the country's air purifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 5%.
According to "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the Greater London and South East regions account for the highest revenue share in the United Kingdom air purifiers market dueto increasing Gross Disposable Household Income (GDHI), growing number of households and air pollution awareness. The High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) based air purifiers will continue to dominate the market through 2019. However, with the technological advancements, emerging technologies like TSS (Thermodynamic Sterilizing System) technology, etc., are expected to register highest growth over the next five years. The leading air purifier companies operating in the UK include Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited, KAZ Consumer Products (UK) Ltd, Blueair AB and INCEN AG.
The United Kingdom is one of the most polluted countries across Europe, with air pollution leading to about 29,000 early deaths every year. According to Office of National Statistics (ONS), London, top five death causing diseases amongst male and females were mainly caused by air pollution. As a result, the growing air pollution awareness is resulting in boosting the demand for air purifiers. However, the euro-zone crisis which led to high unemployment, has impacted the air purifier market over the last few years. However, with the region's economy beginning to gain some stability, the market is expected to exhibit a strong growth rate during next five-year period.
Key topics covered by "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" include:
- United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Market Share Analysis by Company, End User Industry & Region
- Segmental Analysis: HEPA, Electrostatic Precipitators, Activated Carbon, and Ions & Ozone Generators
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
4. United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Outlook
5. United Kingdom High Efficiency Particulate Air based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. United Kingdom High Efficiency Particulate Air & Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. United Kingdom Ions & Ozone Generators based Air Purifiers Market Overview
8. Market Drivers & Challenges
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. United Kingdom Economic Profile
12. Product Matrix Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Airfree - Produtos Electrónicos, Lda
- Blueair AB
- Camfil Ltd
- Daikin Air Conditioning UK Ltd.
- Delonghi Ltd.
- HoMedics Group Limited
- INCEN AG
- Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited
- KAZ Consumer Products (UK) Ltd
- Sharp Electronics (U.K.) Ltd.
- United Kingdom PLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq32qc/united_kingdom