DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tjhd3/renal_anemia) has announced the addition of the "Global Renal Anemia Therapeutic Pipeline Review 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Renal Anemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Renal Anemia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Renal Anemia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Renal Anemia and enlists all their major and minor projects
The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
- Hospira, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Bayer AG
- Zosano Pharma, Inc.
- 3SBio Inc.
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- CCM Duopharma Biotech Bhd.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- Affymax, Inc.
- Myungmoon pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
- Pieris AG
- Aprogen, Inc.
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
- darbepoetin alfa
- epoetin zeta
- epoetin alfa
- epoetin alfa
- erythropoietin biosimilar
- darbepoetin alfa biosimilar
- Recombinant Protein for Anaemia with Chronic Renal Failure
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tjhd3/renal_anemia