DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czlqrh/south_korea) has announced the addition of the "South Korea Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"South Korea Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the South Korea Orthopedic Braces and Supports market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Knee Braces and Supports, Ankle Braces and Supports, Spinal Braces and Supports and Upper Extremities Braces and Supports.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Braces and Supports market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for Orthopedic Braces and Supports market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Korea Orthopedic Braces and Supports market.
Key players covered include:
- DJO Finance LLC
- Ossur hf.
- Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- BSN medical GmbH.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, South Korea
- Overview of Key Companies in South Korea Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market
- Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Pipeline Products
- Financial Deals Landscape
- Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czlqrh/south_korea