DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2nsb7/brazil_orthopedic) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Orthopedic Procedures Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"Brazil Orthopedic Procedures Outlook to 2020", provides key procedures data on the Brazil Orthopedic Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market categories - Hip Replacement Procedures, Knee Replacement Procedures, Shoulder Replacement Procedures, Small Joints Procedures, Arthroscopy Procedures, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures, Spinal Surgery Procedures, Trauma Fixation Procedures, Orthopedic Prosthetics (Amputation Procedures) and Orthobiologics Procedures (Bone Graft Procedures).
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
Projections for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Orthopedic Procedures, Brazil
- Arthroscopy Procedures, Brazil
- Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures, Brazil
- Hip Replacement Procedures, Brazil
- Knee Replacement Procedures, Brazil
- Orthobiologics Procedures, Brazil
- Shoulder Replacement Procedures, Brazil
- Small Joints Procedures, Brazil
- Orthopedic Prosthetics, Brazil
- Spinal Surgery Procedures, Brazil
- Trauma Fixation Procedures, Brazil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2nsb7/brazil_orthopedic