DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/862mqj/bric_xray) has announced the addition of the "BRIC X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"BRIC X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the BRIC X-ray Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the X-ray Systems market wherever available.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for X-ray Systems market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC X-ray Systems market.
Key players covered include:
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Carestream Health, Inc
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- General Medical Merate S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/862mqj/bric_xray