STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Net sales for the quarter increased by 5.9 per cent to SEK 1,193m (1,127).
· Operating profit was SEK 52m (58).
· Underlying EBIT was SEK 77m (91).
· Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –21m (–33) and consist mainly of costs related to factory restructurings.
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 91m (–16).
· Net debt/underlying EBITDA was 4.4x (4.7). In the quarter, SEK 34m of loans were amortised.
· On 8 January 2014, Cloetta completed the acquisition of Alrifai Nutisal AB. The acquisition is in line with Cloetta’s strategy to broaden its product portfolio within Munchy Moments.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region, the Netherlands, and Italy. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Red Band and Sperlari. Cloetta has 10 production units in five countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com