GUADALAJARA, Jalisco, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC)(BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of First Quarter 2014 vs. First Quarter 2013:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 170.8 million, or 14.4%. Total revenues increased Ps. 130.0 million, or 10.0%.
- Cost of services increased Ps. 8.5 million, or 3.3%, compared to 1Q13.
- Operating Income increased Ps. 148.2 million, or 24.4%.
- EBITDA increased Ps. 151.4 million, or 18.3%, in 1Q14 compared to 1Q13. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 69.9% in 1Q13 to 72.2% in 1Q14.
- Net income and comprehensive income in 1Q14 increased by Ps. 112.3 million, or 20.9%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx