HILTON HEAD, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort announced today the launch of two new activity menus that will add unique Lowcountry flair and seasonal fun to any meeting or group event. Omni partnered with Outside Hilton Head, a leading outfitter that customizes life-changing adventures, to extend its offerings beyond the property with the “You Beach, We Teach!” and “Hilton Head Teambuilding” activity menus.
“You Beach, We Teach!” are fun, energizing and educational meeting breaks for attendees and planners designed to increase participant enjoyment and engagement before meetings, during breakout sessions, after lunch, and at breaks any time in between. Furthering Omni’s goal to ensure every meeting becomes a memorable success, the 15-30 minute meeting breaks add variety to any meeting agenda while also helping to enhance relationships and foster inspired learning.
The “You Beach, We Teach!” meeting break menu includes a list of effective and engaging activities, including:
- Paddleboarding Demonstration: Participants check out the world’s fastest growing sport through an interactive demonstration and the opportunity to try it out for themselves.
- Meeting Energizer: Participants enjoy entertaining, inspiring and energizing activities led by Outside Hilton Head’s Team and Leadership Development facilitators to help them return to their meetings refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Lowcountry: Nature, History & Culture: This experiential short break immerses attendees in the fascinating history, nature and culture of Hilton Head and the Sea Island area and its more than two and a half centuries of traditions, art forms, governance, commerce and family life.
- Get Well: Facts for Simple Healthy Eating: Amber Shadwick, a nationally recognized fitness and wellness professional, discusses with participants the benefits of whole foods and holistic fitness, inspiring mind-body sustainability and improvements in overall well-being.
Omni’s “Hilton Head Teambuilding” activity menu helps meeting groups improve teamwork strategies and communication skills through fun competitions and collaborative exercises. Groups may choose from a variety of events and excursions on the menu including:
- The Omni Ultimate Team Beach Games: Groups choose from a menu of exciting beach activities, including keypunch, sandcastle building, beach relays, ring golf, sumo wrestling, bucket brigade, volleyball and more. The Omni and Outside Hilton Head team will customize each program to address and highlight specific team-building goals and objectives.
- The Omni Hilton Head Lowcountry Journey: This customized program infuses team and leadership skills through technology and adventure. Designed to be fun and challenging, the activities allow participants to experience the beauty of the Lowcountry while documenting findings about the ecosystem on a digital device, including tides, bird life, water quality and fish.
- Teaming Up at The Omni: Groups enjoy a series of friendly competitions and challenges that create an atmosphere for building relationships and nurturing personal growth within the group. The goal of each activity is to give participants a shared common experience to further enhance dialogue and equip them with the necessary tools to meet ongoing and pressing issues.
- The Omni Page Island Survivor Experience: The Omni and Outside Hilton Head Facilitation team introduces groups to friendly competitions on Page Island that will test their ability to collaborate and “survive” the designated challenges.
- Giving Back: Charity Bike Build: For a constructive and feel-good teambuilding experience, Omni’s Bike Build activity allows groups to build and decorate bicycles, ride through obstacle courses and then hand-deliver the completed product to under-served children.
- A Trip Back in Time: Daufuskie Island Scavenger Hunt: Participants learn about the history and culture of the islands and then embark on a scavenger hunt using golf carts to visit numerous historical landmarks and studios through the area.
The activity menus are available year-round, permitting weather. To book a meeting or event or for more details, terms and conditions regarding Omni Hotels & Resorts meeting offerings, customers can visit omnihotels.com/MeetingsAndEvents/omniunderstands or by calling 1-800-788-OMNI. Travelers or media can also follow Omni Hotels & Resorts at www.Facebook.com/OmniHotels, Twitter.com/OmniHotels, and Twitter.com/OmniMeetings.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company’s “Power of One” associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.