DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffblhl/european_managed) has announced the addition of PhoCusWright's new report "European Managed Travel Distribution: Market Sizing and Trends" to their offering.
In the wake of one of the worst economic downturns in recent history, dramatic changes are shaking up the European corporate travel market. Ongoing corporate austerity, empowered business travelers and rapidly advancing technology are creating fresh challenges and opportunities - and escalating competition for share of the managed travel market.
European Managed Travel Distribution: Market Sizing and Trends provides a comprehensive analysis of the European corporate travel marketplace. The report includes market sizing and forecasts through 2014, including breakouts for key channels, segments and countries (France, Germany, Italy and the U.K.).
The report identifies the corporate travel and technology trends that are transforming the managed travel landscape, highlighting key metrics and dynamics that will shape the arena in the years to come.
- Managed corporate travel market sizing (with projections through 2014), including share of the total European travel
- Sizing and analysis for France, Germany, Italy and the U.K.
- Online penetration and the use of online booking tools in the corporate travel marketplace
- Intermediary versus supplier-direct bookings, with projections through 2014
- Corporate travel spend across key expense categories - air, hotel, car rental and rail
- Key European corporate travel and technology trends, including: trip optimization, the role of procurement, responses to the consumerization of corporate travel, the rise of the end-to-end solution, social media, data analytics and mobile
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Introduction
- Background and Methodology
- Key Findings
Section 2 Size of the Market
- Total and Online Managed Travel Markets
- Intermediaries vs. Supplier Websites
- Managed Bookings by Segment
- Local vs. Pan-European TMCs
Section 3 European Managed Travel Trends
- Distribution Trends
- Corporate Travel Trends
- Technology Trends
- Travel Segment Trends
Section 4 Country Market Sizing & Trends
- The United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Section 5 Conclusion