DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7sjld/frozen_food) has announced the addition of the "Frozen Food - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Frozen Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $73,458.7 million in 2012 to the global frozen food industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $80,830.8 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 1.9% over the 2012-17 period.
- Among the G8 countries, the US holds the major share of the frozen food industry. It accounted for a share of 45.1% in 2012, followed by Germany and Japan, with a 12.6% and 11.9% share, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 frozen food market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 frozen food market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 frozen food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 frozen food market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7sjld/frozen_food