DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbh3s6/the_market_for) has announced the addition of the "The market for ATM equipment and services in India 2015-2019" report to their offering.
According to the report the market for ATM equipment and services in India will be worth $1.28 billion between 2015 and 2019. The market in India is being driven by three main factors: requirements to supply 50 new low-cost airports with navigation, communication and surveillance equipment; the equipping of new consolidated en-route centres and the introduction of next-generation systems such as ADS-B and precision satellite-based navigation concepts. The report analyses India's current and strategic ATM development plans and bottom-up airport construction projects where new ATM systems will be needed.
This report has been compiled to assist companies and organisations wishing to access the air traffic management market in India.
- Analyses long term Airport Authority of India (AAI) technology upgrade strategies
- Reports on near-term AAI spending plans
- Highlights recent contract award information, focusing on strategic industrial partnerships
- Details specific opportunities in different markets for new systems
- Outlines the current Indian ATM equipment supply industry
- Details airport by airport spending plans
- Provides a detailed and comprehensive breakdown of ATM systems currently in operation throughout the country
- Provides forecast growth analysis for airport and en-route services.
- Reports on underlying airline and population growth factors which are driving the market
- Reports on the impact of GAGAN on future navigational aid requirements
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbh3s6/the_market_for