DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5ggkn/india_spices) has announced the addition of the "India Spices Market Outlook to FY'2018" report to their offering.
Spices market in India has registered a double digit growth of 10.0% over the period FY'2007-FY'2013 in terms of revenue.
The leading factors which have been propelling the market over the period last six fiscal years include surging demand for packaged spices, emerging market of organic spices, swelling demand for spice mixes and influx of regional as well as global players in the market.
India Spices Market Outlook to FY'2018 - Spice Mixes and Branded Spices to Augment Industry Revenues provides a comprehensive analysis market size of overall spices market, chilly market, garlic market, turmeric market, ginger market, coriander market, other spices market, spice oils and oleoresins and spice extracts market in India.
The report also covers the market shares of spices manufacturers in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Spices Market Introduction
2. India Spice Market Size by Revenue and Volume, FY'2007-FY'2013
3. India Spices Market Segmentation
4. India Spices Exports, FY'2007-FY'2013
5. India Spices Imports, FY'2007-FY'2013
6. Spice Related Markets in India
7. India Spice Market Competitive Landscape
8. India Spice Market Trends and Development
9. India Spices Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY2014-FY2018
10. India Spice Market Company Profiles
11. India Spice Market Macro Factors: Current and Projections, FY'2013-FY'2018
- Catch and MTR Foods
- Eastern Condiments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5ggkn/india_spices