DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7nqtr/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Bottling Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Bottling Manufacturing Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a bottling manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the bottling plant.
This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the bottling industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Bottling Industry
3. Bottling Industry Analysis
4. Processing & Manufacturing of Bottling Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Bottling Manufacturing Plant: Loans & Financial Assistance
7. Bottling Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7nqtr/prefeasibility