DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9dc25/france_upstream) has announced the addition of the "France Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report" report to their offering.
France Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into France's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the fiscal regime and license terms under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for France's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in France
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Details on the 'fracking' ban and other regulatory conditions
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
- Information on the new draft mining code
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in France
Key Topics Covered:
- Regime Overview
- Key Fiscal Terms
- Regulation and Licensing
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Contact Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9dc25/france_upstream