DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pk8bd7/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce 2014" report to their offering.
The worldwide leaders in B2C E-Commerce exports are the USA, the UK, Germany, the Nordic nations, the Netherlands and France. Together their online retail cross-border exports are forecasted to top EUR 100 billion by 2020. Within these top countries, the most intensive cross-border B2C E-Commerce trade flow is between the USA and the UK. The top six countries in online retail imports are the USA, the UK, Germany, Brazil, China and Australia. The largest importer of them all was China in 2013, followed by the USA. Put together, online shoppers from these markets are expected be purchasing several hundred billion EUR annually within a few years.
The leading cross-border E-Commerce companies have varying strategies to reach consumers worldwide. Amazon and eBay offer shipment to most countries with some restriction on items available for global delivery. Net-a-Porter, iHerb and Zooplus sell worldwide from central locations, while Asos and Book Depository offer free worldwide shipments on their products. Others, such as Zalando and Glossybox sell only to markets where they have local operations. While strategies vary, across all Internet vendors, the leading product categories in B2C E-Commerce are fashion, health and beauty products, and personal electronics.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information they ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
3. North America
4. Latin America
5. Europe (Regional)
6. Central Europe
7. Western Europe
8. Eastern Europe
12. Middle East & Africa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pk8bd7/global