DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwn23b/m2m_applications) has announced the addition of the "M2M Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2nd Edition" report to their offering.
This study investigates the worldwide market for wireless M2M applications in the oil and gas industry. The installed base of wireless M2M devices in the oil and gas industry is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 21.4 percent from 423,000 units at the end of 2013 to 1.12 million units by 2018. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
M2M Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry is the second consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the use of wireless M2M technologies in this industry vertical worldwide.
This strategic research report provides you with 140 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from this report:
- 360-degree overview of the M2M ecosystem in the oil & gas industry.
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Comprehensive overview of the value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Detailed profiles of 71 key players in this market.
- Updated market forecasts lasting until 2016.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the leading wireless M2M solution providers for oil and gas applications?
- What offerings are available from device vendors and service providers?
- What impact will new regulations have on the market?
- What are the key drivers behind the adoption M2M applications?
- What impact will technology advancements have on the market?
- What is the split between cellular and satellite connectivity?
- What impact will the exploration of unconventional resources have on the market?
- How will the oil & gas M2M app market evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1 The oil and gas industry
1.1 Introduction to the oil and gas industry
1.2 Oil and gas industry players
1.3 The worldwide oil and gas market
1.4 Oil and gas production and distribution
2 Wireless M2M solutions in the oil and gas sector
2.1 Wireless M2M infrastructure in oil and gas
2.2 Operations management
2.3 Equipment management
2.4 Regulatory compliance and reporting
2.5 Business models and project strategies
3 Market forecasts and trends
3.1 Market analysis
3.2 Market drivers and barriers
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.4 Future industry trends
4 Machine-to-Machine solution providers
4.1 North America
4.3 Rest of World
5 Industrial technology vendors and wireless M2M enablers
5.1 Industrial technology companies
- General Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
5.2 M2M network service providers
- C-Com Satellite Systems
- Deutsche Telekom
- Harris CapRock Communications
- Hughes Network Systems
- Iridium Communications
- KORE Wireless
- Raco Wireless
5.3 M2M technology enablers
- Digi International
- FreeWave Technologies
- HMS Industrial Networks
- Quake Global
- Red Lion
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwn23b/m2m_applications