BUFFALO GROVE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hines Supply, a subsidiary of US LBM, proudly announces the release of the new Hines Mobile App on the iPhone App Store. Finally! An App that works as hard you do! Download the App now. http://hinesapp.com/wesupply
Track Jobsite Deliveries
- Check orders and track deliveries with real-time GPS updates
- Message delivery status to your GC or Sub.
- View photos of the delivered order
- Access recent deliveries and search delivery history
Check Account Information – Anytime, Anywhere!
- View open invoices, upcoming bills and billing history for a specific job using quick filters
Check the Latest Promotions and Upcoming Events
- Find what interests you and learn more
- Share via email, print or save on your phone
- Choose an event and you will be automatically registered
Hines Supply President Doug Jones expressed his enthusiasm for the Mobile App.
“We created the Hines Mobile App specifically for the professional remodeler, commercial and custom builder. We know and understand their business and the tools they need at their fingertips” said Jones, “This investment in technology is part of Hines’s continued commitment to customer service excellence. Stay tuned for an Android version to be released in May!”
Founded in 1892, Hines Supply is headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. The company operates numerous locations servicing home builders and professional remodelers throughout the state of Illinois, lower Wisconsin, and Northern Indiana.
US LBM, recipient of the 2013 HCN Pro Dealer of the Year Award, is a collection of ten leading building material distributors serving the Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic in nine states with more than 60 locations. Implementing the philosophy of local management and leadership, US LBM capitalizes on the premier reputation of its operating companies and the local customer relationships that each operation is known for in its market. www.uslbm.com.