KENNESAW, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--“We’re very excited to present our High Definition Weave collection at the upcoming HD expo in Las Vegas, May 14-16, 2014, booth 2559,” says Brintons Design Director Nadia Burton.
“This collection developed by Brintons’ global design team draws inspiration from all regions of the world,” says Burton. “The collection is divided into four design chapters with a style to suit every discerning client and inspire designers for years to come."
The designs are complex and diverse. For the first time, Brintons’ patented High Definition Weave technology is fully realized in these inspired designs weaving up to 32 colors and creating stunning effects.
The four chapters in the collection draw on inspiration from all walks of life:
1. Expressions are interpretations of a life less ordinary, an eclectic mix inspired by what we feel as much as what we see.
2. New Classics sees traditional fabrics and motifs juxtaposed through progressive reinterpretations.
3. Skulduggery is a melting pot of graphical styles screaming with metallic, edgy, hedonistic designs each telling its own story.
4. Zuzunaga, the latest from Cristian Zuzunaga, features squared, pixel-based designs and brightly colored palettes of contrasting colors evident in weaving and wool dying dating back centuries.
Each chapter in the new collection offers a mix of broadloom designs and much larger one-off concepts that can be rescaled to suit individual projects. Brintons’ team will work with designers to creatively and cohesively adapt the concepts to distinctive commercial spaces.
“High Definition Weave is our statement of intent,” says Burton, “and we will continue at the leading edge of carpet design!”
- The company’s headquarters is in Kidderminster, UK, but it currently operates other manufacturing facilities in India and Portugal.
- The Brintons product portfolio includes premium woven Axminster and Wilton broadloom carpets, tiles and hand-tufted rugs.
- Brintons is a market-leading supplier of carpets to the worldwide hospitality, marine, gaming, leisure, private and public sectors.
- Brintons is committed to the concept of thinking global and acting locally. It has design studios, offices and agents in all of the major markets around the world.