WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced additional details of its new Intelligent Growth™ model to be presented at its ninth annual SiriusDecisions Summit, taking place May 21-23, at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, FL. The new model enables organizations to optimize and operationalize growth strategies by making the necessary changes within a broad variety of sales, marketing and product-related functions, and understand what happens when an organization’s revenue-producing teams are unable to support strategic growth levers.
There are three fundamental questions every b-to-b leader must be able to answer, with alignment across functions: what is the organization’s growth target for the fiscal year? What will be the primary way(s) the organization plans to grow? And finally, will the sales, marketing and product engines the organization has built drive – or prevent – this growth? The Intelligent Growth™ Model shows the implications of growth choices through five pillars:
1. Markets: entrance into – or expansion of – vertical, horizontal and/or geographic segments using existing/new offerings
2. Buyers: formal targeting of new buying centers and personas
3. Offerings: launch of new products/services, or enhancement of the current portfolio
4. Acquisition: purchase of other companies, or the incubation of new business units
5. Productivity: maximizing efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- “As the business world evolves from its current era of productivity and moves toward a new era of growth, we have found that 53 percent of CEOs are optimistic about the future state of their companies,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “The Intelligent Growth™ Model being unveiled at this year’s Summit is a result of our inaugural ‘The State of B-to-B Growth’ study, and this model will serve as the blueprint for organizations to maximize their growth potential moving forward.”
- To register for SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit, click here.
- More information on the conference’s sessions and agenda is available on the SiriusDecisions Summit website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
SiriusDecisions, Summit 2014, Intelligent Growth, Marketing, Sales, Product Integration, Leadership, Innovation, B-to-B Growth, Markets, Buyers, Offerings, Acquisition, Productivity, Revenue
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.