DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z44b97/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Flavors Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global and Chinese Flavors Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global flavors industry with a focus on the Chinese situation.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. Flavors market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Flavors industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on 20 industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. Flavors industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Flavors Industry Overview
- Flavors International and China Market Analysis
- Flavors Development Environmental Analysis
- Flavors Development Policy and Plan
- Flavors Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Flavors Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Flavors Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Flavors Marketing Channels Analysis
- 2014-2019 Flavors Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Flavors Industry Development Proposals
- Flavors New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Flavors Industry Research Conclusions
- Beijing Tianlihai
- China Flavors & Fragrances
- Huabao International
- Mane SA
- Sensient Flavors
- Shanghai Apple
- Shanghai Bairun
- Tianjin Chunfa
- Wild Flavors
- Yingyang (China) Flavors & Fragrance
- Zhonghua Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z44b97/global_and