DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8x98l/meningioma_global) has announced the addition of the "Meningioma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Meningioma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014 provides data on the Meningioma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Meningioma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Meningioma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Novartis AG
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mundipharma International Limited
- China Nuokang Bio-Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Burzynski Research Institute, Inc.
- Arno Therapeutics, Inc.
- National Cancer Institute
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Northwestern University
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The University of Utah
- Abramson Cancer Center
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- Southwest Oncology Group
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- New York University School of Medicine
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8x98l/meningioma_global