DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfxfzl/2013_service) has announced the addition of the "2013 Service Provider Message Targeting and Segmentation Tool" report to their offering.
The 2013 Service Provider Targeting and Segmentation Tool report surveyed 392 drug development decision-makers and allows service providers to identify how their customers seek industry information and which media outlets they use.
This analysis includes the use of 135 media outlets across the following channels:
- Attendance at 37 leading conferences
- Visitation across 11 influential industry websites
- Subscriptions to 15 e-mail newsletters/newsfeeds
- Readership for 69 industry print publications
- Professional usage across 3 major social media platforms
Individual media outlet use is presented in aggregate, by geographic location, and by organizational size.
What you will learn in this report:
- How biopharmaceutical industry professionals prefer to learn about innovation in the industry
- Which channels are seen as most important and most valuable, and how this will change in the future
- Biopharmaceutical attendance/visitation/readership data for 135 different media outlets
How you can use this report:
- Improve Advertising Efficiency: Reach your biopharmaceutical customers by understanding their information-seeking patters and distributing your messages through the most effective channels and outlets
- Optimize Strategic Messaging: Segment your customer communications (geographically and organizationally) to ensure delivery of an optimized message
1. Preferred Ways of Learning
2. Conference Attendance
3. Website Visitation
4. Email Newsletters and Newsfeeds Readership
5. Print Publication Readership
6. Social Media Usage
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfxfzl/2013_service