NORWALK, Conn--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the agenda for the M2M Evolution Conference & Expo, taking place August 11-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event caters towards any type of company, from retail to transportation, that is interested in understanding how to develop, integrate and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) strategies.
“The M2M and IoT industry is constantly exploding with new technologies, solutions and applications and our event agenda features programming that informs and educates attendees on the latest innovations,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, M2M Evolution. “We look forward to providing attendees with an opportunity to interact with great companies and sessions to help ensure their M2M and IoT success.”
The event’s full agenda is filled with dynamic content, networking opportunities, and special events.
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo features:
- Keynotes from: AT&T, AARP, iRobot, NFL and more
Conference sessions include:
- IoT, IoE, M2M...Alphabet Soup or Are We Creating a Smarter Planet?
- The Economics of the Industrial Internet
- Connectivity's Place in the IoT and the Industrial Internet - The Great Debate
- Beyond Traditional M2M to the Internet of Things: Aggregating Disparate Data Protocols on the Internet of Things
- The Economic Impact for Businesses of a Connected Society
- Battle of the Platforms Preview and "Weigh In" - Drinks and Demos
- Analyze This
- M2M and the IoT – Just Another Enterprise Application?
- Integrating Real-Time Machine Data into Your Business Processes
- The Importance of Looking at Your Business Process in Deploying M2M - Data Relevancy
- The Gap Between OT (Operational Technology) and IT (Information Technology)
- The Role of the Integrator: Making Data Useful
- CIO Roundtable
- Monitoring Fixed Assets
- Tracking, Tracing and Monitoring Mobile Assets
- At the Edge: Devices at Work
- M2M $$ -- What are VCs and Private Equity Firms Doing in M2M?
- Sensors & Skunk Works
- Special Events: Battle of the Platforms (New 3 day format), Business Impact Awards, RFP Workshop, AT&T Fast Pitch and the Case Studies Theatre.
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is supported by Diamond Sponsor AT&T and Gold Sponsors Eurotech, Kore, RacoWireless, Systech, ThingWorx and Vodafone.
Registration for M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is now open. Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for M2M Evolution should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest M2M Evolution news, updates and information, follow on Twitter at @M2MEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.