REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fans will be able to get their hands on five of the hottest new and upcoming games from Nintendo at WonderCon, some of which will be playable before they launch nationwide in stores and in the Nintendo eShop. Nintendo is making five games playable at the event, which takes place April 18-20 in Anaheim, Calif. These games represent some of entertainment’s most well-known and best-loved characters and franchises. The games are:
- Mario Kart 8 for Wii U, launching May 30
- Mario Golf: World Tour for Nintendo 3DS, launching May 2
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe for Nintendo 3DS, launching May 2
- Yoshi’s New Island for Nintendo 3DS, available now
- Disney Magical World for Nintendo 3DS, available now
For more information about Nintendo, visit http://www.nintendo.com. Disney Magical World is developed by BANDAI NAMCO Studio Inc.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.