DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lshpf3/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Medical Beds" report to their offering.
The medical beds industry remains diverse and highly competitive. The growing demand for highly functional and less expensive products is paramount in the market.
The World Market for Medical Beds provides those watching the medical device markets with an overview of the medical beds industry and the trends driving growth.
Medical beds include all hospital types of beds including mattresses and overlays. Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, incidence of diseases worldwide, demographics; life expectancy, and company strategies. Information is presented as a global. market, with an emphasis on the United States market.
This report is the result of rigorous secondary and primary research into the medical bed industry. Senior executives at key companies were interviewed. The report contains 32 market segments, analyzing the market for beds by type of bed, mechanism, setting used and region.
There are several primary issues and trends affecting the medical beds market. Demographics, disease prevalence, and increasing life expectancy will continue to fuel growth in the future. New developments will also positively influence growth.
Some of these issues are discussed in this study. Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Increasing Incidence of Disease
- Results of Recent Acquisitions
- Healthcare Reform
- Bed Safety and Safety Rail Issues
- Insurance and Reimbursement
- The Impact of the Competitive Bidding Program
- World Demographics, Age of Population and Life Expectancy and Effects on Bed Purchases
Key Topics Covered:
- Chapter One: Executive Summary
- Industry At A Glance
- Scope And Methodology
- Size And Growth Of The Market
- Key Issues And Trends Affecting The Market
- Leading Market Participants
Chapter Two: Industry Overview
- Medical Beds
- Regular Beds
- Icu Beds
- Pediatric Beds
- Bariatric Beds
- Respiratory Beds
- Birthing Beds
- Home Care Beds
- Life Expectancy
- Chronic Disease Impact
- Disease And An Aging Population
- European Hospital Statistics
- Bed Safety And Safety Rail Issues
- Insurance And Reimbursement Issues
- Healthcare Reform
- Competitive Bidding Program
Chapter Three: Leading Market Participants
- Gendron Inc
- Graham Field Health Products, Inc.
- Hard Manufacturing Co
- Hebei Baiyang Bed Industry Manufactory
- Invacare Corporation
- Joerns Healthcare
- Linet Group Se
- Mc Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Noa Medical Industries
- Paramount Bed Company Ltd
- Savion Industries Ltd.
- Stryker Medical
- Sunrise Medical
- Tempur Pedic International, Inc
- Zhangjiagang Medycon Machinery Co, Ltd
- Market Trends And Summary
Chapter Four: Industry Developments And Technologies
- Therapeutic Systems
- Smart Systems
- Ergonomic Systems
- Bariatric Systems
Chapter Five: Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lshpf3/the_world_market