DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz5jcn/china_commercial) has announced the addition of the "China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014" report to their offering.
According to China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014-2017, sales volume of China's commercial vehicles is estimated to register a CAGR of 6% in 2014-2017, and will reach 5.12 million in 2017. The development of commercial vehicle industry is closely related to macro economy. In 2013, the growth rate of China's GDP fell to 7.7%, while commercial vehicle market experienced slow growth at the same time, with output and sales volume increasing by 7.6% and 6.4%, respectively.
In view of market segment, the truck market remain depressed due to slower pace in infrastructure construction and project construction. In 2013, output and sales volume of trucks in China were 2.705 million and 2.726 million separately, edging up 3.3% and 2.8% year-on-year. It is expected that the truck market will maintain a moderate growth trend over the next few years because of continuous structural adjustments of China's macro economy.
Driven by positive factors like tourist bus and school bus, bus market saw rapid development in recent years. In 2013, output and sales volume of bus in China reached 483,000 and 477,000, rising by 13.4% and 12.0% from a year earlier respectively. It is projected that spurred by new energy bus and school bus, the bus market will keep growing fast, with an estimated average growth rate of around 10% in 2014-2017.
With respect to market pattern, there were a total of 73 companies selling commercial vehicles in China in 2013, among which the top ten in terms of sales volume were Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng Motor, JAC Motors, Jinbei Automobile, FAW Group, Jiangling Holding, SAIC-GM-Wuling, Sinotruk, Nanjing Auto and Chang'an Automobile, with a combined market share of 71.6%.
China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014-2017 includes six chapters and 126 charts, involving the followings:
- Overview of commercial vehicle industry (including macro-economy and relevant policies)
- Sales volume of commercial vehicles in China (including output and sales volume of the overall market and all segments in 2009-2013, and output and sales volume forecasts in 2014-2017)
- Export and import markets of commercial vehicle (including import and export volume and value, and data of importers and exporters)
- Competition pattern of commercial vehicles (types of overall market and segments, ranking of companies by sales volume, market share and comparison of finance among key companies)
- Operation of ten Chinese commercial vehicle producers (covering corporate profile, financial indicators, revenue structure, sales volume, ranking and market share of commercial vehicle, major clients and performance forecast)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Industry's Macro Environment
2. Overview of Commercial Vehicle Industry
3. Production and Sales
4 Import and Export
5. Industry Competition
6 Key Companies
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- Chang'an Automobile Co., Ltd
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd.
- Jinbei Automobile
- King Long Motor Group
- SG Automotive Group Co., Ltd.
- Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz5jcn/china_commercial