DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tpfzbf/single_cell) has announced the addition of the "Global Single Cell Genomics (SCG) Market Forecasts & Opportunities 2013-2018 " report to their offering.
The report reviews the market size, segmentation, growth and trends of the SCG market.
We assess the SCG market across 7 segments and 32 sub-segments:
- Customer (academia, biopharma, applied markets, clinical)
- Workflow step (cell isolation, sample preparation, genomic analysis)
- Analytical technology (PCR, qPCR, microarray, next-generation-sequencing, other)
- Field-of-study (oncology, basic cell biology, stem cell biology, microbiology, neurology, immunology, other)
- Application (genomic variation, subpopulation characterization, circulating tumor cells, cell differentiation / reprogramming, method, other)
- Product type (instruments, reagents)
- Geography (U.S., Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific, ROW)
For each of these segments, we provide an estimated market size and growth from 2009 to 2018, as well as key growth drivers and moderators. In addition, we review key factors driving future growth including 1) accelerating interest among scientists given a number of applications that SCG can enable, 2) launch of new platforms that streamline the historically laborious and low throughput workflow, 3) development of new protocols and reagents optimized to improve the amplification of DNA/RNA from single cells for downstream analysis and 5) adoption of SCG by new customers segments, most notably clinical laboratories.
On the other hand, we discuss several key factors moderating growth including 1) remaining workflow challenges, including isolating cells from tissue and recovering DNA / RNA at a high yield, amplifying DNA / RNA with limited bias and downstream computational analysis, 2) continued funding pressures for academic customers (currently representing the majority of the market) particularly in the U.S. and Europe. Special analysis conducted in this report includes the analysis and categorization of -300 SCG publications published since 2007.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Report Introduction
4. Genomics And Single Cell Genomics Overview
5. Single Cell Genomics Publication Analysis
6. Single Cell Genomics Market Size
7. Single Cell Genomics Competitive Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tpfzbf/single_cell