DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjjpqp/medipoint_sports) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Sports Medicine - US Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). Our analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth. With the market, the US remains to be the largest market with the EU to follow and growing. The APAC region while markedly smaller has a large potential patient population. The top six to seven market leaders continue to dominate the market through technological innovation and investment in establishing strong distribution networks. The major opportunity lies within technological advancement and the clinical trials to prove effectiveness of new techniques.
The US sports medicine market is a strong and growing market, with prevalence of sports-related injury rising most rapidly among the young and old. The biggest player in sports medicine in the US remains Arthrex, leading with a 21% market share. This company has the strongest brand identity and offers a wide selection of products, which makes it competitive and able to maintain its market share.
- An overview of sports medicine, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US sports medicine market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for sports medicine.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the sports medicine sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Clinical Outcomes
- Industry Overview
- Unmet Needs
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Market Drivers, Barriers and Substitutes
- Competitive Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Clinical Trials to Watch
- Current and Future Players
- Market Outlook
- ArthroCare Corporation
- ConMed Corporation
- DePuy Mitek
- Smith & Nephew
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjjpqp/medipoint_sports