DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkxgcp/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Diesel Engines - Five Year Forecast Report - Annual Subscription" subscription to their offering.
The Future of Diesel Engines: Five Year Forecast book is a comprehensive review of NAFTA produced diesel engine production trends over the last five years and for the next five years by application.
The report is published four times per year or quarterly. This annual subscription allows you to get 4 issues at a discounted price. Each report is also sold separately, please see link below for more information.
- 5 Year Unit Volume History & 5 Year Forecast by Application
- Key Economic Indicators
- Major Overall Market Trends (Captive Engines, Emissions Regulations, Alternative Power)
Detailed Applications Analysis - History and Forecast with Eight Major Applications:
- On-Highway: Diesels used to propel trucks, buses & coaches
- - Light Duty
- - Medium Duty
- - Heavy Duty
- Off-Highway: Diesels used to propel off-road equipment
- - Industrial: Diesels used to power stationary off-road equipment
- - Gen Set: Diesels used to produce electric power for all industries
- - Marine: Diesels used to propel boats/ships
- - Agriculture: Diesels used to propel tractors, combines and harvesters
- - Automotive: Diesels used to propel cars and car based SUV's, etc.
Each diesel engine application is defined in the body of the report with a detailed analysis by history, trends, indicators, horsepower range, major players and forecast plus summary tables by application and engine manufacturer for each of the ten years.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Economic/Market Indicators
III. Overall Market Trends
IV. Diesel Engine Production & Forecast
V. Summary Tables
VI. Engine Manufacturer Insights
VII. Recent Diesel News Items
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkxgcp/the_future_of