DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vf385/tool_hire) has announced the addition of the "Tool Hire Specialist Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 10th edition of their review of the tool hire sector - Tool Hire Specialists Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis. This publication represents a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the structure of the tool hire industry with particular emphasis on the following:
TOOL HIRE MARKET - Size, Structure, Trends, Forecasts up to 2018
HIRE COMPANIES - National, Regional, Local, Specialists, Builders Merchants.
ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT GROUP - Access equipment; Concreting & Compacting; Heating, Cooling & Drying; Plumbing & Pumping; Lighting, Welding & Power; Drilling & Breaking; Cutting & Grinding; Gardening & Landscaping; Cleaning & Floor Preparation; Carpentry & Woodworking; Miscellaneous Products.
The tool hire market is continually evolving in terms of industry structure, product specialisation and relative importance of key markets. Infrastructure, housebuilding and RMI have helped to underpin the market at different times in recent years, while other factors such as the weather and legislative changes have also had an impact.
Issues of specific interest:
- Analysis of market performance 2007-2013.
- Forecast of market developments from 2014-2018.
- Review of key market influences, including non-domestic construction, housebuilding, RMI, events sector, weather, regulations and legislation etc.
- Hire Product Group analysis - market sizes, influences and trend, key growth sectors, future prospects.
- Market shares and review of major players in the UK tool hire industry
- Estimated shares of type of hire company (e.g. plant, tool, specialist) for each hire product group.
Some of the key companies featured include:
- Balloo Hire
- Banson Tool Hire
- Bradford Building Supplies
- Brandon Hire Limited
- Champion Hire
- Gap Group
- HSS Hire Service Group
- Lord Hire Centres
- Speedy Hire
- Supply UK Hire Shops
- Travis Perkins
- VP Plc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. SUMMARY AND FUTURE PROSPECTS
3. ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
4. THE TOOL HIRE SPECIALISTS MARKET
5. TOOL HIRE COMPANIES
7. TOOL HIRE CUSTOMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vf385/tool_hire