DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b43ct4/the_premium_beer) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "The Premium Beer Market 2013" to their offering.
Premium beers have consistently outperformed the overall market. On a global scale Premium beers are growing at 3.6% (5 year CAGR) compared to the overall market growth of 1.8%.
This report provides readers with an excellent way of gaining an understanding of the dynamics and structure of premium beer category worldwide. Data includes volumes from 2008 to 2012 plus provisional data for 2013.
This report uses a unique price segmentation methodology to define premium beers and also focuses on the Premium International Lager Segment (PILS)
This report provides data and analysis of the performance of both domestic and international premium brands.
This report profiles the premiumisation strategies of the five leading global brewing groups.
Key Market Issues
- Defining premium is potentially a very contentious issue. The simple use of the word premium on a label or in a brand name does not in itself confer premium attributes on a product. The concept of premium is ultimately subjective in the mind of the consumer but can be distilled to the 5 P's:
- Premium beers have consistently outperformed the overall market. On a global scale Premium beers are growing at 3.6% (5 year CAGR) compared to the overall market growth of 1.8%.
- Faced with slowing growth rates in mature markets the imperative for all major international brewing groups is to increase margins through premiumisation of their portfolios. Premium brands make up a significant proportion of most brewers volumes. However their strategies vary considerably.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Premium Beer
- Note: Defining Premium's Price
- Segmentation Methodology
- The Premium International Lager Segment (PILS)
- Premium Trends
- Market Survey
- Market Survey
- Company Survey
- Leading Brewers Premium Beer Strategies
- Molson Coors
- Methodology and Product Definitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b43ct4/the_premium_beer
Source: Canadean Ltd