DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qnqks/insight_report) has announced the addition of the "Insight Report: Best Practices for Credit Cards for Mass Affluent Consumers" report to their offering.
Banks and other card issuers are increasingly focusing on credit cards designed to target mass affluent consumers. Even though mass affluent consumers represent a relatively small percentage of their total customer base, the revenue generated from them is high - mainly due to their deeper banking relationships that involve deposit accounts, mortgages, investment, and asset and wealth management, among others.
Mass affluent consumers spend more while shopping, traveling and purchasing services than mass market consumers. Moreover, the spending patterns of mass affluent consumers are generally less impacted during economically difficult times. Mass affluent customers are also traveling more than ever, and forecasts for outbound trips indicate that this trend will continue over the next five years in key economies. Consequently, both issuers and card schemes are partnering with airlines, hotels and resorts, and luxury brands to offer enhanced benefits on credit cards. Mass affluent customers are often offered lounge access at airports, free and discounted air tickets, preferential treatment at hotels and resorts, free valet parking, discounted limousine services, and insurance cover that ranges from travel accident to lost and delayed baggage, to trip cancellation. Card issuers and schemes also frequently offer roadside assistance, emergency legal and medical referrals, cash help in cases of loss or theft, and emergency card replacement services.
- This report covers the market size of mass affluent consumers in eight key card markets.
- This report provides a comparative analysis of benefits and services offered by 45 premium credit cards in key card markets.
- It covers key business drivers for card issuers to issue credit cards for mass affluent customers.
- It covers key strategies adopted by card issuers for all eight countries covered in the report.
- It also provides case studies based on best practices adopted by the card issuers in these countries.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Premium Credit Card Sector Dynamics
3 Credit Cards for Mass Affluent Consumers in Key Markets
4 Best Practices and Case Studies
- Ahli Bank of Kuwait
- Alfa Bank
- American Express
- Banco Bradesco
- Banco Do Brasil Americas
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Capital One
- Commercial Bank of Kuwait
- Commonwealth Bank
- Diners Club International
- Gulf Bank
- Hyundai Card
- Merrill Lynch
- National Australia Bank
- National Bank of Kuwait
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Russian Standard Bank
- Samsung Card
- Shinhan Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qnqks/insight_report