DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l767vm/top_technologies) has announced the addition of the "Top Technologies in Materials and Coatings (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
This research service provides an overview of the top technology trends and future prospects in material and coatings sector. The detailed study profiles some of the major developments within the chemical, materials and coatings space for the year 2014.
Technology based developments and emerging drivers and opportunities of these technologies have also been captured along with stakeholder information.
- The Technical Insights division of Frost & Sullivan, through its continuous evaluation and tracking of the technology innovations in the materials and coatings industries has evaluated top technologies that have the potential to make an immense impact in the 2014.
- The evaluation of the technologies were done by assessing different parameters; key ones include Market Potential, IP Intensity, Year of Impact, Global Footprint, Funding, Breadth of Industries Impacted, and so on.
- The subsequent slides provide following information on the following lines on a best effort basis, as applicable to the selected technologies.
- Brief Snapshot of the Technology
- Recent Developments by Stakeholders and their Solutions
- Drivers and Emerging Opportunities for Stakeholders
- Future Scenario
Key Topics Covered:
1. Polymer Chameleons
2. Graphene Technologies
3. Smart Packaging
4. Smart Fabrics
5. Lightweight Composites
6. Carbon Fibers
7. Superhydrophobic Coatings
9. Alternative Feedstock for Chemicals and Fuels
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l767vm/top_technologies