DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pd6rcw/coffee_in_italy) has announced the addition of the "Coffee in Italy" report to their offering.
This report supplies information on the Coffee Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends.
This report analyses the production and sale of roasted coffee, including decaffeinated coffee, for consumption in the home, in bars and restaurants and from automatic and semi-automatic machines.
In this report the coffee sector has been divided into the following segments:
- Non-decaffeinated roasts: coffee beans or ground coffee in various packaging. The roasted coffee can be of a single type of bean or a blend of different types;
- Decaffeinated roasts: beans or ground coffee in various packaging; prior to the roasting process the coffee is treated to remove the caffeine content;
- Instant coffee (soluble, freeze-dried): the aromatic and soluble substances are extracted from the beans and concentrated by way of solubilisation of freeze-drying. In general, instant coffee is in powder or granule form, and is packaged in completely water resistant containers due to being highly hygroscopic.
A further segmentation identifies the channels/ markets served:
- Ho.Re.Ca. (bars and restaurants);
- Automatic distribution (vending machines and easy serving machines).
A final segmentation, which cuts across the previous ones, relates to how the coffee is packaged:
- Full beans/ ground coffee;
- In single portion pods or capsules.
Key Topics Covered:
List Of Companies Analysed
1. Introduction To Methodology
2. Sector Description
3. Executive Summary
4. Sector Environment
5. Demand Analysis
6. Supply Analysis
7. Competitive Scenario
8. Strategies Observed
9. Opportunities And Threats
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pd6rcw/coffee_in_italy