DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4hbrt/pontine_glioma) has announced the addition of the "Pontine Glioma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
"Pontine Glioma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Pontine Glioma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Pontine Glioma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Pontine Glioma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Pontine Glioma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Oncoscience AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- National Cancer Institute
- Children's Oncology Group
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group
- Cancer Research UK
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Hadassah Medical Organization
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4hbrt/pontine_glioma